Did you know?
· Companies who exceed lead and revenue goals are over 2X as likely to create Personas than companies who miss these goals.
· Persona based content has proven to increase customer engagement nearly 6X when targeting cold leads
Here are 7 Free Tips for accelerating growth with Buyer Personas
1. Interview your Existing Customers
Your buyers, the consumers who already know and love what you have to offer, are a wealth of knowledge, so set up an interview and find out why they are loyal. They will be flattered that you're asking for their input, so don't be shy!
2. Start from a Data Perspective
The online data you gather from your customers and prospects in the form of pages viewed, emails opened, meetings booked can be a goldmine if used correctly. This data can be used to optimize your website better, plan a successful email marketing campaign, and gain more leads.
3. Create a Buyer Persona Template
Once you have your research, you still need to be able to view the results in a simple, understandable format, so start by creating templates for buyer personas and compile your work from there.
4. Ask your Sales Team for Help
Your sales team will likely have valuable insight on the types of customers you serve, since they're interacting quite a bit, and should be able to provide you some info under a different light.
5. Prioritize Direct Conversations
Those customers you interviewed in the first step are going to remain important throughout, and you should let them know they are still number one by continuing to ask what they need.
6. Visualize your Audience (and keep those mental pictures updated!)
If buyer profile #1 and buyer profile #2 already lost your attention, name them. Bill and Ted, Sonny and Cher, whatever their names may be, they'll fare far better as real people when your team envisions their needs.
7. Find a Common Link Between People Who Decide Not to Buy from You and Why
Opportunity for improvement that is, and you'll find it behind each closed door as long as they've provided feedback. Take those post-sales review forms and hone them so that you can get answers as to why people do and don't buy from you.
Learn more at: https://stanfel-university.teachable.com/p/buyer-persona
See all of the courses at: https://stanfel-university.teachable.com/courses