Did you know?:
· 91.5 percent is the number for average traffic share generated by the sites listed on the first Google search results page.
· 51 percent of all website traffic comes from organic search, 10 percent from paid search.
Here are 7 Free Tips for accelerating growth with Search Engine Optimization
1. Put the Keyword in the first 100 words of the text on each page and strategically use the keyword regularly throughout the text
Make the job of a web crawler easier by placing the keyword within the first few paragraphs of the text on each page. Make sure that the keyword appears regularly throughout.
2. Use the Keyword in the Title Tags your Design
This is what will appear in the search results. Make sure these tags are specific and unique to your product or service. Search for combinations of keywords you want to use yourself and see what the top results are doing.
3. Tap the Potential of Video
Video content provides advantages for user engagement, click-through, and SEO.
4. Create Comprehensive, Authoritative, Evergreen Content
Search engines essentially make judgments about the page when deciding rankings. Ask yourself what kind of content makes it to the top. Authoritative, long-form (2000+ words) tends to outrank skimpier sites. Avoid foul language and use LSI keywords related to your topic.
5. Optimize for Voice Search
The vast majority of voice searches are looking for local services. Consider if this is applicable to your business. If so, you might want to create a quality, voice search optimized FAQ to boost your page rankings and engagement.
6. Increase your Social Proof through Reviews and Testimonials
Like mentioned before, search engines infer indicators of quality and relevance when ranking pages. Imagine you're looking for instructions on how to boil an egg. If you click the first result and just moments later come back and click another result, it probably means the first result wasn't relevant – it will begin to lose ranking.
Get users to stay longer by creating quality content and an engaging user experience.
7. Focus on User Experience
Use social media, reviews, and testimonials to demonstrate the quality of the content.
Learn more at: https://stanfel-university.teachable.com/p/seo
See all of the courses at: https://stanfel-university.teachable.com/courses